So I thought I’d start sharing my weekly workouts with you and hoping that you, my readers, will find this motivating and useful. I’ve been logging my weekly workouts on my journal/logbook since the beginning of the year as one of my new year’s resolutions and it really helped me to stay focused and motivated.
Here’s my workout for the week: 02/13/17 – 02/19/17
- Monday: Taught a 60 min. Zumba class
Took a 60 min. Barre class at The Dailey Method
- Tuesday:Taught a 60 min. Zumba class
- Wednesday: Taught a 60 min. Zumba class
- Thursday: Took a 65 min. Vinyasa Yoga class at MyNuLifStudio
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: Taught a 60 min. Zumba class
- Sunday: Rest
Overall, I felt great after doing all these workouts. The Barre class got me sore for a couple of days and the Yoga was such a stress reliever!
Here’s a tip: Combining/adding Cardio,Stretch and Resistance/Strengthening to your workout plan will help achieve your fitness goals.
Why not start logging your workouts? It’s not too late start now. 😉