I was able to do things I’ve been meaning to do like planning on a trip, going on an adventure,meeting old/new friends and just making new memories. I also took a Zumba training class earlier this year and became a certified Zumba Instructor. Now I’m teaching a class in San Francisco and hoping to teach elsewhere in the Bay Area when I’m experienced enough to do it (will you join my class?) 🙂
So about my Los Angles trip…
About a month ago, my family and I decided to go for a short vacation in SoCal (Southern California). We usually don’t go on a family vacation due to conflict of work schedule but we made this trip happen, my mom demanded that we should go and have family/bonding time (can’t argue with the boss). So I did all the planning, flight bookings,hotel reservations and tour reservations. I think planning and booking a trip or an event is one of my favorite things to do, I find it really exciting. It’s exhausting but fun and I think I’m pretty good at it.
Here are some snippets from our SoCal Tour:
Places we visited:
- The famous Hollywood sign!
- Found it! Michael Jackson’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- And the Oscars goes to…. Me! Thank you!
- On the Red Carpet with Mr. Shrek
- Santa Monica Blvd.
- Santa Monica Beach Houses
- Lifeguard on duty! Santa Monica’s BAEwatch of the day!
- Third Street Promenade
- The Happiest Place on Earth!
- Pumpkin Mickey
- Live band
- Mickey and My Family
Food I ate:
- Eating something light: Arugula Salad with Proscuitto,Peaches,Mozzarella and Bread
- Margarita, anyone?
- Getting my sugar fix.
- A feast after walking for hours under the scorching sun: an all you can eat BBQ Chicken,Ribs,Coleslaw,Corn Bread and Beans.
Just for laughs:
Overall, the trip turned out to be a fun one. We were able to explore around without worrying about where to do and/or what to do AND we didn’t have to worry about driving around because we booked a tour bus and a cab to take us around. 🙂
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed my post!
Please like and share.Your positive feedback and support will definitely help me inspire to post more interesting stuff. 🙂 Take Care!