Let’s examine some useful tips for hair health!
- Comb your hair before washing so that they will be less tangled. You can make a head massage with a comb; this will increase the blood circulation to the head. Just comb your hair with a soft massage brush in different directions for 10 minutes.
- Use pure water – filtered, boiled or bottled, softened with baking soda (1 teaspoon per liter of water) or ammonia (1 teaspoon per 2 liters of water).
- Wash your head with warm or slightly cold water. Do not wash your hair with hot water; this increases the activity of the sebaceous glands, and therefore makes hair oily.
- Before applying the shampoo on your hair, let your hair get wet and soaked with water, this will protect it from exposure to harmful substances. Damp skin does not let them in.
- Use the shampoo that fits you, according to the type of hair. It is good if you use the shampoo of professional brand or the organic one, or even the shampoo, prepared by yourself from natural and safe ingredients.
- A magnificent effect will give a drop of rosemary or tea tree essential, added to the shampoo, when you have already applied it to your hair.
- If you use a conditioner, do not apply it to the entire length of your hair, starting with the roots – it will weight them down and lead to more rapid contamination. Apply balsam, retreating 10 cm from hair roots to tips.
- After washing your hair, rinse it with cool water – it will close hair scales and make your hair shiny. Try to rinse hair with acidified water. The acidic pH is perfect for hair health.
- If you are blonde, then you can acidify the water for rinsing with lemon juice. If you are brunette, acidify water with 6% apple cider vinegar (one tablespoon per liter of water).
- Change the bath towel often, because bacterias accumulate and multiply on it very quickly.
- Do not rub your hair with a towel – this will damage them. Do not leave the towel on your head for a long time. Otherwise the “greenhouse effect” will lead to the appearance of the increased fatness of hair.
- It is undesirable to comb wet hair and blow dry. If drying is necessary, use a thermal protector and use not the lowest temperature.
I wish you to be healthy and to have beautiful hair! Hope these tips will inspire you!