I don’t know about you but I love listening to music… at home,in the car,while doing chores and of course while working out. I listen to music to help me get pumped up and for getting inspired to make a new dance fitness routine for my class.
I used to use the regular earplugs (the ones with the cord to connect to your device) whenever I go for a run/walk or practice for my new dance routine but it would always get in my way or get caught from bars,hooks and ruin the cord so I had to get a new one. Luckily, I received these amazing headphones from Aftershokz by my #SweatPink family. Woohoo!
What I really like about these headphones:
It’s wireless. These headphones have Bluetooth so it’s easy to connect to my device and I don’t have to worry about cords getting in my way. Yay!
- It’s super flexible and lightweight I barely noticed that I have it on!
- It’s sweat-proof and perfect for fitness enthusiasts! I sweat a lot so it’s really an advantage for me to know that I don’t have to worry about sweat getting into my headphones.
- I can make and take calls,enjoy music or podcast on the go!
- Battery lasts 6+ hours without needing a charge.
- These limited edition Aftershokz Titanium Pink headphones is joining the fight against breast and ovarian cancer. For every unit sold through October 31st, 2016 (starting September 1st,2016) on Aftershokz.com, Aftershoks will donate 25% of proceeds to Bright Pink – a non-profit that focuses on breast and ovarian cancer awareness and education. Bright Pink is on a mission to save women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age.
Also, please checkout posts on social media with the hashtag #AwareWithPink to learn more about the headphones and the breast and ovarian cancer awareness. A bonus points if you hashtag #AwareWithPink on Facebook, Instagran and Twitter. Aftershokz will donate 25cents every time you do so let’s help spread the word!
Aftershokz is offering my readers the chance to get a FREE case with purchase of Aftershokz Pink Trekz. To get the free case, you need to add the small case to your cart and then enter the code PINKGIFT. The code won’t apply to the order with no case in the cart.
Thanks for reading and I hope you find this post helpful.
Have a great day, everyone!