Writing a blog can be fun and exciting but it can also be tough and frustrating sometimes especially when you feel stuck and unable to think straight; You open your laptop hoping to get ideas flowing. You think long and hard about what to write but you end up staring at the plain white screen for hours. You could have published another blog post but you can’t think of anything. You start to feel like giving up,tired and frustrated etc… Does this sound like you? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Every blogger/writer experience this, they call it the “writer’s block”.
Because I know what it’s like to have a writer’s block, I’ve made 35 lifestyle blog topic ideas for you to get unstuck and get your writing going. I hope you find these list helpful. So get your spark back and start writing!
- Share your latest haul
- Cook and share your recipe
- What’s in your bag?
- Share the things that inspire you everyday
- Money saving tips
- Share your goals for the year
- Share your beauty tips/routine
- Create a music playlist
- Share about what you do when you’re bored
- Who is (are) your celebrity idol(s)?
- Share a collection
- Share your vacation photos
- Make a list of places you want to go to
- Make a list of things you want to do
- Try vlogging (video blog)
- Share your hidden talent(s)
- Share your tops 5 makeup/skincare products
- #ootd (Outfit of the day)
- Do you have a workout routine? share them.
- Do a DIY tutorial
- Share your favorite quotes
- Got a pet? talk about them and share their cute photos
- Share relationship advice
- How do you balance your work life and personal life?
- Share a personal story
- Things that reminds you of your childhood
- Share about your 1sts (example: first crush,first pet,first car, first paycheck, etc)
- Share about your friends/readers don’t know about you
- Makeup tutorial
- Share your blogging tips
- Share your most embarrassing moment.
- What’s the best thing that ever happened to you?
- Share your diet/exercise tips.
- What is something you are not good at?
- List of your favorite outdoor activities
Thanks for reading and I hope you find this list helpful.
Please like and share.Your positive feedback and support will definitely help me inspire to post more interesting stuff.
Happy Blogging, my friend!